The horizontal foam cutter can cleanly cut nearly any desired geometric profile, which can then be used in a number of industries.
Materials suitable for cutting
Polyurethane, HR+CMHR, PU flexible foam, sticky foam, latex, Basotect, rebond foam, frame foam, polyethylene.
This particular machine is ideal for cutting blocks, 2D and 3D products, and wavy, curved, regular and irregular shapes.
Technical Parameters of the Foam Cutter
|Length of the foam block||50000mm||>50000mm|
|Height of the foam block||1250mm||1500mm|
|Width of the foam block||2200mm||2300mm|
|Work table||Rotate 90 °, Automatically Rotating worktable|
|AC power||380V 3 phase 4 wire|
|Cutting tool||- Pressure of the knife is 5bar
- Revolving Blade
- Size of the knife is0.6mm×3~5mm×11000mm
- Linear speed is15m/s
|Operating option||-modem (can do remote diagnosis and maintenance )
-man controlled rotating work table
-automatic programming software
-absolute value of the system
-automatic adjusting the angle
|Max cutting speed||Depending on different materials, the max cutting speed is usually30m/minute|
Details of Horizontal CNC Contour Cutting Machine, Model GHL4
Based on the original GH1 horizontal foam cutting machine, the GHL4 foam cutter jumps ahead of its time. Users who need to cut large quantities of foam into irregular shapes will find this machine ideal. As production requires, the contour cutting line can cut foam placed on the worktable either as a whole or in small steps, and this CNC foam cutter has an automatic continuous operation.
1. This machine covers a small floor area (only 5% of that taken up by a similar machine)
2. It has low power consumption.
3. The cutting machine also has a high cutting efficiency. (The contour cutting line uses an endless knife rather than an oscillating knife, making the cutting speed 2 or 3 times faster than the original speed.)
4. This CNC contour cutting line features a high cutting precision, utilizing a unique design on its rotary platform with a pressure rack.
5. It is convenient for packaging, as processing and packaging can occur simultaneously.
6. The GHL4 machine uses as much foam as possible in an effort to reduce waste.
7. It significantly reduces manual labor and production costs.